This omelette is chock-full of spring flavor and several ingredients from this week’s share. Takes about 15 minutes and makes enough for a breakfast for two!
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 3-4 salad turnips, sliced in thin, half-moons
- 1 spring onion, sliced thin, both bulb and stalks
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese
- Handful of microgreens
- Handful of fresh parsley, stems removed, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter for sautéeing
- Salt and pepper to taste
Sautée the sliced salad turnips and spring onions in butter over medium heat until just cooked through, about 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, whip the eggs and milk together, and cook the omelette on the stovetop in a separate skillet. Here’s a great how-to.
Just before the omelette is fully cooked, add the sautéed vegetables, the blue cheese, and the fresh parsley and micro greens.
Flip and cook for two minutes more.